Can't wait to fill up your next trail running season? Why not mark the date of the coming Multi Race 2019 in your schedule which is confirmed on 29 Sep (Sun). Stay tuned. Registration details to follow!
Tomorrow is the last day to claim your early bird offer. The earlier you register, the earlier you can start practising with your partner. The internet is overflowing with information of trail running tips. Check out the details to get yourself prepared!
Trail Running Tips:
Online Registration: www.fringebacker.com/en/event/Outward-Bound-Multi-Race-2018/
Are you ready to test your limits while helping the disadvantaged to unlock their potential? Multi Race 2018 is now OPEN for registration!
Teams of 2 are required to tackle the 13km course, comprising on and off trail running, kayaking, swimming, orienteering, plus various unexpected challenges along the way. Following the success of its inaugural event, the long-awaited Parent and Child category is return with an 8km route option for the little ones between the age of 8-14.
Experience the breath-taking views of Sai Kung areas. Let your families and friends to cheer you on at the Finish Line. Form a team and join us!!!
Early-bird registration until : 31 July
Online registration: https://www.fringebacker.com/e...
Multi Race 2018 is confirmed on 30 Sep (Sun). Registration will open soon! Stay tuned for new updates and information!
Thanks for the 70 teams who join our make up race, which rescheduled on 19 November 2017.
It is our pleasure to have the continue support from our sponsors in this make up race. Without their generous support, the make up race couldn't be happened!
We are looking forward to see you again in next year!
ANS - Australian Nutrition and Sports, Aquarius 水動樂 (HK)
Blue Girl Beer Hong Kong 藍妹啤酒,Bonaqua HK, Del Monte Fresh Produce, ESCAPADE Sports, NaturSource, Protrek 保捷行, Reecho Shop 專業戶外旅遊裝備店, Sconza Chocolates HK, SEIKO 精工表, Swire Coca-Cola HK, Wishh Beauty, NaturSource, Latitude Limited, Fujikon Industrial Holdings Ltd
We have made the very difficult decision to CANCEL tomorrow's race. As you can imagine this was a very hard decision as we know that everyone is looking forward to it and has been training hard. However, we cannot defeat the weather and with T3 being raised and T8 possible before tomorrow morning it is best to make the decision now. In addition, we have considered the following;
1. Given the conditions we had already cancelled all water sections of the route - this makes the race much less fun which is the ultimate aim!
2. Although it may only be T3 tomorrow and technically possible to run the race, given the position of the storm and the associated NE Monsoon there will likely be very heavy rain, thunderstorms and squalls. We would not start the race with a thunderstorm warning in force and therefore could bring racers to the start point only to stand in worsening conditions.
3. We have to consider the safety and welfare of the race marshals, first aiders, and others who are spending many hours out on the course, often in exposed conditions.
4. The HK Observatory expects conditions to deteriorate during the morning it would be unwise to start the race and have people out on the course in conditions that are getting worse.
5. The Multi Race is a fun event that aims to provide an introduction to adventure racing. Although many of our racers would be happy in the conditions. We want it to be fun for everyone - and we should always remember that!
We will be in touch early next week with further information. Thank you for your support and understanding - we have not taken this decision lightly and have put in all of the necessary hard to get the event ready..we don't want to cancel but it is definitely the only sensible decision.
For all participating teams of the Mutli Race 2017, the briefing session tomorrow is the opportunity to learn more about the event and to hear first-hand news from the race coordinator. Please join us and don't miss the chance to ask any questions you may have!
Deadline of sign up is fast approaching!!! Don't forget to register before 31 Aug to play part of the event on 15 Oct, which promises to bring great fun with heaps of FANTASTIC PRIZES and freebies / drinks / energy food....
Online enrollment please click www.fringebacker.com/en/event/Outward-Bound-Multi-Race-2017/
The Multi Race 2017 is now open for registration!
It will take place over a 13km course and require teams of two. Starting and finishing in the Sai Kung areas, it will include the usual disciplines of trail running, orienteering, kayaking and swimming, etc. in a superb environment. This year a new category “Parent-Child” at a shorter course of 5km will be introduced with the aim to promote family bonding and to raise the interest towards sport in our younger ones.
Proceeds of the race will be used to support the needy groups to access our challenging training courses which help them in developing their self-confidence, skills and positive attitudes, which in turn aids future success at school, work and for life.
Please click here for online enrollment. Act now to enjoy a discount of $200 off your team registration fees!!!