Taking place in Sai Kung with a touch of Outward Bound experience, the race will include trail running, kayaking, orienteering, swimming and have a few surprise challenges thrown in along the way. It's a great opportunity for participants to challenge themselves and improve their problem-solving, teamwork, communication skills and physical fitness while helping those in need.
20 September 2020 (Sunday)
Time & Venue:
08:00 Start – Jockey Club Ah Kung Wan Outward Bound Training Centre
12:30 Closing Ceremony - Outward Bound Hong Kong Tai Mong Tsai Headquarters
1. Regular Route – About 14.5 km
2. Parent-Child Route – About 8 km
On and Off trail running, kayaking, swimming, orienteering, plus various unexpected challenges
1. In a team of 2 or 4
2. Able to swim at least 300 metres (Life jacket is required during all water sessions and provided by OBHK)
Categories & Fees:
1. Capacity: 120 teams (All categories); First-come-first served.
2. Teams will be categorised according to the average age and gender of participants.
3. Teams have to collect the race pack on the Race day. Race pack includes number bib, race top, souvenir...etc.
4. Outward Bound will e-mail the notice of the pre-race briefing to team captains 2-3 weeks before the race day. Each team shall send one representative to attend.
5. This is an endurance event that will take the fastest teams approximately 2.5 – 4 hours to complete.
6. Participants who cannot arrive at the designated checkpoints within the specified time limits will not be allowed to continue the race for safety reason.
7. Family and friends of participants are welcome on the Race day to give support to the participants.
8. Attractive prizes will be presented to winners of various categories.
9. More details will be available at the pre-race briefing.