18-Day Classic Achievers Programme is for senior high school students who are in a transitional period in their life and looking to better prepare themselves for their futures. This course is an unusually powerful and valuable experience for these youth, with extended solo experiences for deep reflection and a wide range of powerful facilitated learning opportunities to help build and shape values.
The experience is an uninterrupted journey-based expedition camping in different locations each night. Outward Bound recognises that these extended wilderness courses can provide a lifelong reference point with profound meaning for people in Hong Kong.
|Course Date||22 June - 9 July 2022|
|Age||15 - 19 years old (From the course start date)|
|*Full grant subsidy: $ 2,916|
|Enquiry (WhatsApp)||852 5208 8571|
|What Did They Do?||Sharing from 2021 Outward Bounders|
|Online Enrolment Form||Apply Now|
|Teacher Reference Letter||Click here|
|Self-Recommendation Letter||Click here|
|Course Fee subsidy Form*||Click here|
|Only applied to those who fail to submit the Teacher Reference Letter|
Introduction to the Course through Zoom meeting
Selection Day at Sai Kung Base
First Round Intake Announcement
First Round Payment Deadline
Waitlist Intake Announcement
Waitlist Payment Deadline
Course Briefing / Meeting Your Group at Sai Kung Base
· Participants must be 15 to 19 years old (from the course starting date).
· Participants must:
· Updates and announcements will be sent through emails. Please make sure your email address is correct, and also check your junk mailbox.
· First round of the selection result will be announced via email, others will be waitlisted and be notified on 6 June 2022. Please secure your place with a copy of the payment slip before the deadline.
· Outward Bound will be supporting students in need up to HK16,524 after a comprehensive screening of each application. Full course fee: HK$ 19,440. Full grant: HK$2,916.
· Optional “Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme” is available for this journey. For more details, please click here.